MEETING #1--- 1/9/2020 LOCATION: MOOSE LODGE 545
CALL TO ORDER: 7:05 PM Adjourned: 7:28 PM
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE FALLEN BROTHERS GONE TO THE GOLDEN HILLS:
· San Lorenzo Valley Chili Cook Off:: Was a successful event, Fun was had by all. $9501 bucks earned for the Felton Library. Felton Library loves the Clampers. Cary gave many thanks for all the help of the red shirts.
• Chapter made it in print for dedication of Cement Ship plaque...thanks Hashface!
• Toy drive was hella successful. raised $1849. Thanks to all involved including Widder of the Year Sarah, Front Brake, Kent for the buttons, Hobbs and company for the raffle and the cook crew for filling our bellies.
• Try not to walk thru dining hall if Mooses is having a meeting
• Jan 19th Close Capers needs help moving
• Jan 25th work party at Possy House (Nancy loves us)
• Jan 11th Emperor Norton Day in Colma 10:01, Woodlawn Cemetery
• Feb 8th Bean Feed @ Auburn FairGrounds go to LSD3 FB page for more info
• 1797 is cooking at Grand Council May 16th and need the Brothers to help...stay tuned for volunteer opportunities to help out.
• 1846 Meeting Jan 16th
• 1850 Mtn. Charlie Day Jan 18th
• 1850 Mt. Charlie General meeting Jan 24th
• Passed the hat to contribute to the Moose Building Improvement fund and raised $178 for our name to be on a contributors square
• Crab feed...all you can eat $45 Moose Lodge Feb 8th
The red shirts that showed up to the first meeting of the year.
Aaron Yelland • Alan Burros • Alex Lewis • Bill Kaufman • Chris Sartain • Daniel Goodwin • Dave “Grumpy” Wendt
Dave Rosenow • Doug Franklin • Eric Clouser • Eric Overeem • Erik Beeson • Hayden Goodwin
Jimbo Cavanagh • John Mariner • John Torres • Julian Padilla • Ken Gilbert • Kent Diethrick • Kent Gallick
Pete Peterson • Rob Ramer • Seth Gano • Stephen Martenuk • Tom “Jasper" Cannell • Trevor O’Neil
Michael paul • Steve Pokémon • Greg Hill • Nigel • Rich Binell • Jeff Goshorn • Jack Baxter